We, as a whole, realize that IPL Fantasy Game is the most popularly played game and is
apparently loved by a wide margin of people, making it rather the most watched sport in
India. Likewise, IPL is the most-went to cricket group on the planet. Thus, because of its
prevalence and the most-watched sport on the planet, we have Top 10 Most Interesting
Facts About it. In the event that you need to realize these astounding realities keep perusing
The competition is set to be inconclusively deferred back in the not so distant future.
Throughout the long term, we have had numerous critical realities in the money rich group.
In any case, there are a few not so overtly spoken realities of the IPL, which are as stated
- The All-time Winner: The all-rounder, Karn Sharma, was an aspect of the triumphant
group of Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2018. Already, he was essential for Sunrisers
Hyderabad in 2016 and Mumbai Indians in 2017. Just more than twice, which is to
say, multiple times he was important for the groups that won the IPL trophy.
- Kashmiri Veteran: Evidently, in the premises of the ipl official fantasy, Manzoor Dar
is one batsman who played for Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2018. Also, to the record, he
was the only cricketer from Jammu and Kashmir to enter IPL 18.
- Part of multiple Franchises: Apparently, as the news airs, Parthiv Patel is the main
Indian to play for 6 distinct establishments in IPL franchises. Until today, he has
played for Deccan Chargers, Chennai Super Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore,
Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad, and Kochi Tuskers Kerala.
- Female Commentators: IPL is the very first competition in the history of cricket where
4 female commentators participated in the discourse. Shortly, this took place the IPL
2015 version. These observers were Anjum Chopra from India, Lisa Sthalekar of
Australia, Melanie Jones of Australia and Isa Guha of England, all of the women who
have made cricket proud.
- Change of Captain: As of information, Kings XI Punjab is the only team that has, over
the years, changed its captain 11 times in the last 11 seasons of the IPL.
- No Captain Change: Chennai Super Kings is the only team in the brief history of
Indian Premier League (IPL) who has never changed their captain. In fact, Mahendra
Singh Dhoni is their only captain even until now.
- Highest Run Partnership: The record for most noteworthy partnership, as witnessed
in the massive game session of the IPL Official Fantasy League, by runs is held by
Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers of Royal Challengers Bangalore. They packed
themselves a significant score of 229 in IPL 2016 while playing against Gujarat Lions.
- Purple Cap Winner: Meanwhile, Bhuvneshwar Kumar is the only player to win back-
to-back purple caps in the history of the massive and Best IPL Fantasy League. He
climbed at the top in the bowling chart in 2016 and 2017 with 23 and 24 wickets
- Finals Missed: Regrettably, Delhi Daredevils is such a team, which in spite of having
experienced and gigantic cricketer players and team bond, have missed their
opportunity to play in the IPL finals.
- Highest Score in IPL: In the staggering margin of the IPL best scorer, Chris Gayle’s
name tops the list, making him rather one of the best players in the awe-inspiring era
of IPL with a backpack of 175 runs.
- Most Runs scored in IPL – In the meantime, when the question blossoms about who
in the Indian Premier League (IPL) has secured the most runs, and rather, with a
high-profile ratio has packed himself some massive score in contrast to other
significant players, then the name of Virat Kohli, with a total of 5412 runs in 169
Innings, tops the list just undeniably.
- MVP AWARDS: In the staggering 12 years of IPL, the only two Indian players have
so far won the Most Valuable Player grant. Previous MI virtuoso, Sachin Tendulkar,
having secured himself a bag of 618 runs that season, was the first to win the honor
in this classification in the 2010 IPL season. Virat Kohli was, likewise, the second
magnificent player to have done it in the eighth IPL season. Kohli bagged himself
massive 973 runs for RCB.
These are facts which are less known by the crowd, are you one of them? If yes, research
more, because the IPL Fantasy sites are very handy these days.
Writer – Soumili Roy